, ,

lets talk about Naruto (again)


Hi guys!

remember my previous post about Naruto?
well, you can read it here, just in case: Naruto #1

so, i've just finished Naruto & Naruto Shippuden ALL 720 episodes during this pandemic quarantine.
and the only regret i have is that, "why the hell i didnt finish it sooner???!!!"
i could have finished it back then in 2017 but i only watched Shippuden until the Long-Awaited Reunion chapter and i dont remember why i choose not to continue???!!! im so mad at myself hhhh.

anywayssss, im happy ive finished it now.
and no matter what, Naruto is, and always will, be the best anime for me.  well, i know there are other best anime (maybe way better) than Naruto, but Naruto will always has a special place deep in my heart. You see, not only i grew up with it, but i learnt from it, a lot actually. 
I even plan to watch it again with my future kids later lol. (Isnt it cool that anime could affect this much in your life??!)

its so mixed-up feelings to watch Naruto again from the start.
i cried, i laughed, i smiled, screamed, cried (happy tears this time), and smiled again. 
well, mostly cried because whether its a sad scene or happy scene i would still cry bcs i cannot contain my emotions 'ttebayo!!

There were so many (literally -- SO many) scenes that shed tears when i watched Naruto (ranked by my personal choice):
1) Jiraiya's death (I SOBBED!!!! T_T)
2) Naruto's farewell with Minato (this one I also sobbed T_T)
3) Naruto meets Kushina
4) Itachi's truth
5) Gaara's childhood story
6) Neji's death
7) Asuma's death
8) Konan's death (Konan-Yahiko-Nagato backstory)
9) When Naruto gets a hero welcome after he defeat Pain
10) Zabuza-Haku
11) Team 7 reassembles during war
12) Hinata's childhood
13) Kakashi's past story
14) Gaara's speech before they start the war
15) basically, every sad and epic moments during 4th great ninja war lol

My heart was broken so many times during 4th great ninja war arc. I cant even know how to put it in words :(
But, well, Naruto is not only about sad story; there were also some scenes that makes me laughed so hard or simply smile (sometimes i smiled ear to ear because yes, im that happy watching it!hahah). Especially all NaruHina moments :") even the smallest thing like when Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand. I screamed in joy!! --- Yes, I shipped NaruHina so hard i shipped them since 2009 when theyre still in genin era!!! pls understand ---
Hinata's love (and herself as well) is just so... pure :") i just love her so much :"""))

That is why back then in 2015 (after The Last movie released) when I know Naruto ended up with Hinata i literally screamed -- i was soooooo happy MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED⛵⛵⛵⛵
And Sakura ended up with Sasuke! Shikamaru with Temariiiii!!! Omoooooo how could i not be happier? All is well :")
-----------

Back again, so why do i love Naruto so much?
Naruto's storyline is so heartwarming and not only his own story but also other character's as well. I think ive explained this on my previous post about Naruto (ive put the link above :P )

So why did i post about Naruto again this time? Well, actually, in the previous post, i wrote when i only watched the Naruto part I and i only mentioned some who's a "good" character. Now after I watched Shippuden, including the fillers, I realized i misjudged some characters. LoL. How could i even write a post without knowing all the truth?! (again -- im so mad at myself)

Funny thing about Naruto, even the bad characters will teach you something. Come to think of it, i think there is no one literally "bad characters" in Naruto, even the villain's motive is they want to bring peace in the world! --- How could you be mad about that?! --- Back then, i dont know Itachi's truth, i dont know Konan-Yahiko-Nagato backstory, i dont know Kakashi's past, i dont know Obito, i dont know all the Jinchuurikis, etc!!! I only wrote based on the characters i knew in Naruto Part I. And i (personally) feel burdened if i dont dedicate a special thank you note for all these characters.

I honestly want to write what each characters has taught me throughout this anime, but i guess someone has explained it very well on comment section of one video. Just when i listened The Last ending soundtrack in youtube, I found this comment :


This comment pretty much sums up what i want to write in my personal thank you note,
which motivates me to write this dedicated post in the first place.

So thank you --
Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi sensei, Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya sensei, Tsunade-sama, Itachi, Neji, Iruka sensei, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Lee, Tenten, Guy sensei, Asuma sensei, Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, Kurenai sensei, Obito, Rin, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko, Yamato captain, Killer Bee & all the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki, Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, All the Kages, Shishui, Haku, Guren, Yukimaru, and all characters in Naruto & Naruto Shippuden that i cant mentioned one by one here.

most importantly,
thank you, Naruto;
thank you for teaching me its okay to dream big, and never give up of your own dreams and to never give up of the people you love as well.

thank you, Naruto.
you've grown up to be a fine man, a fine dad, a nation hero, and not to mention the best Hokage which surpassed your predecessors. you have achieved your dream! and i need to work on mine now.

thank you, Naruto.
i will forever love you 
i hope my plan to watch you again with my kids in the future will come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment