, ,

insecurity

image source: Tumblr


other girls have a perfect body.
they all are skinny.
they all are also pretty.

while I have nothing to give what you can be proud of.

they all are beautiful,
and kind-hearted,
also more mature.

while I am nothing compared to them.

I'm hopelessly-romantic,
I talk with the way I am,
I can not talk with a sweet voice and adorable eyes-smile.

I can't make you a love song.
I can't make you a lovely poem.
shit, I can't even write romantic words for you without thinking am I saying it excessively.

sorry I can't make you to looking forward for another day just because you know you will meet me,
sorry I can't make you feel happy when you see me,
well, maybe not as happy as when you see your best friends..

I can't make you feel to be the happiest guy,
and I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment