, ,

hello there, April

So, this is April already.

All I want to say is just... thank you. Thank you, March. Thank you for being a great month. Thank you for that stressing yet joyfull month. Thank you, Allah, for giving me a chance to still breathing till today. Thank you for those who come to my life & bring the happiness for me. Thank you, especially for my mum and dad, last month (March) you show me that you always put a trust on me, you said no against my choices because you're trying to protect me, because you don't want anything bad happen to me. Words can't express how much I love you guys. And thank you for my friends in XI IPA C!! who always give me smiles, laughter, and happiness almost everyday!! March and February is like a special months for us. So much awesome memories in those two months, you know. And last but not least, thank you for those people who left. thank you for the haters (but I don't think I have any lol), thank you for those people who bring a sadness and stressing thoughts. You made me stronger. Hello there, April. Please be more awesome than February and March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment