, ,

wow, 2 years!


First of all, I wanna say thank you,
Thank you for everything that you did for me,
Thank you for always make efforts to make me happy,
And thank you for putting me as one of your priority.

Thank you,
Because of you, I've learned lot of things,
I understand more.

Also, I wanna say sorry,
Sorry for times that I made you down,
Sorry for the hell I put you through,
For all the fights,
And all the misunderstandings..

I know, it's really not easy being in love,
well, who says it will?

But I know, as long as we both try,
as long as we both don't give up on each other,
it will have a beautiful happy ending, right?

Like they said,
"Nothing worth having comes easy."


Happy anniversary, love
It was a roller-coaster 2 years journey!

Let's create more adventurous years,
together :)


xoxo,
- V

1 Comments:

Post a Comment