does it?

image source: tumblr


tonight,
with my mind wander how things could go wrong when it should be right,
i thought,

was it really his fault?
or is it just me for being too sensitive?


maybe he loves me more than i know,
maybe he already gave more than what i should deserve

and maybe the problem is myself,
for always expecting more,
while i forgot to return the favor equally.

it reached to the point where i told myself,
it's me that should have changed.

i should love him better
i should know him deeper.

but just like that,
right after i intended to change my mind,

another disappointment hit me hard.

once again, 
i was faced with a reality that made me fall apart.

----

i guess that's a clue,
even the universe doesn't find it true.


August 24th, 2016. 13:48
V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment